About the appearance of the reference in the main file using Jabref

While writing my thesis I used Jabref. I want to ask something by giving an example,

I used jabref to produce this reference as output :
Arvind Kumar and Amruta Mishra. J\psi and \eta_c masses in isospin asymmetric hot
nuclear matter: A QCD sum rule approach. Phys. Rev. C, 82:045207, Oct 2010.

I want to ask is there any automatic option to change this appearance of the reference to

A. Kumar and A. Mishra. Phys. Rev. C 82, 045207 (2010). [Which is the standard representation for a Journal like PRC]

Or I have to correct it manually. Please suggest

Hi,

JabRef supports the usage of the CSL ciation styles language (http://editor.citationstyles.org/about/), which supports a great variety of styles available for many journals.

Just go to Options-> Preferences-> Entry preview and select one of the styles available which fits for your purposes.

In Jabref when I go to Options-> Preferences-> Entry preview and select one of the styles available which fits for my choice but nothing happens then no changes appear in the output file of latex.

Seems I misunderstood you. I though you were refering to the entry Preview in JabRef itself.

If you want to change it in the LaTeX document you need to set the appropiate style for your document.
This is independent of JabRef.

Have a look at this one here for example: