FYI: A few bug fixes in the related-article recommendations of Mr. DLib

recommender-system

(Joeran) #1

hi,

I wanted to inform you that we released a new version of Mr. DLib http://mr-dlib.org/blog/2017/07/25/mr-dlib-v1-2-1-released-improved-keyphrase-extraction-and-apache-lucene-query-handling/

For JabRef, there are two relevant changes:

  1. The presentation of the recommendations had some glitches. For instance, after each title, there was a ‘space’, and before the author names, a “space” was missing. In addition, missing journal/conference names were displayed as “NULL”

    We fixed these issues

  2. JabRef sends queries to Mr. DLib in the form https://api.mr-dlib.org/v1/documents/$title_of_currently_selected_document/related_documents/ . So far, the title being sent was
    processed case sensitive, i.e. if the title was “test” then documents containing the term “Test” would not have been found. We fixed this.