Offer: Internships and research jobs (Phd; PostDoc) relating to JabRef and Recommender Systems

recommender-system

(Joeran) #1

Hi @JabRef developers and users,

I am the founder of Mr. DLib, an open-source project that offers literature recommendations as a service. We are currently about to integrate the literature recommendations from Mr. DLib into JabRef, and we may need some help. Actually, we have several open positions ranging from short term research-internships (4+ weeks) over Master thesis projects to PhD and PostDoc positions in Tokyo (Japan) and Dublin (Ireland).

If you are a researcher and software developer and always wanted to do some work in the field of recommender system and have your work integrated into JabRef, read on here http://www.docear.org/2016/09/07/various-studentphdpostdoc-positions-to-work-on-research-paper-recommender-systems-mr-dlib-and-docear/ and let us know if you are interested in any of the positions.

Best,
Joeran

(Qi) #2

Do you mind if I forward your message to elsewhere?

(Joeran) #3

no, you are very welcome do to that.

(Charlotte A Wilson) #4

Hi,

This looks interesting. Do you know when you would need people to do this or the other positions?

(Joeran) #5

This looks interesting. Do you know when you would need people to do this or the other positions?

have you had a look at the link? for most positions it is clearly stated when they would start. if you have questions about a specific position, feel free to send us an email.

(Salma Mzoughi) #6

thanks, i am a research master student and I am working on a project on citation recommendation systems .