Offer: Internships and research jobs (Phd; PostDoc) relating to JabRef and Recommender Systems

Hi @JabRef developers and users,

I am the founder of Mr. DLib, an open-source project that offers literature recommendations as a service. We are currently about to integrate the literature recommendations from Mr. DLib into JabRef, and we may need some help. Actually, we have several open positions ranging from short term research-internships (4+ weeks) over Master thesis projects to PhD and PostDoc positions in Tokyo (Japan) and Dublin (Ireland).

If you are a researcher and software developer and always wanted to do some work in the field of recommender system and have your work integrated into JabRef, read on here Various positions to work on research-paper recommender systems (Mr. DLib) and Docear (Bachelor/Master/PhD/Post-Doc) – ISG Siegen and let us know if you are interested in any of the positions.

Best,
Joeran

4 Likes

Do you mind if I forward your message to elsewhere?

no, you are very welcome do to that.

Hi,

This looks interesting. Do you know when you would need people to do this or the other positions?

This looks interesting. Do you know when you would need people to do this or the other positions?

have you had a look at the link? for most positions it is clearly stated when they would start. if you have questions about a specific position, feel free to send us an email.

thanks, i am a research master student and I am working on a project on citation recommendation systems .