Error returning on attempt to do a websearch

Hello again Team,
Sorry for another question in a short amount of time, but I am trying to reproduce the error for issue # 9119 ( The reported problem was back text against dark background in dark mode.). I tried to perform a web search from my build and also from a JabRef executable downloaded from the website. In both cases I get the error below. The text field for the web search in my tries are highlighted in red and have white text. I checked in JabRef → Options → Preferences → Network and performed the network check there which returns “Connection Successful” so I am not sure what is failing. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
-John

org.jabref.logic.importer.FetcherException: An error occurred when parsing the query
	at org.jabref@5.7.60000/org.jabref.logic.importer.SearchBasedFetcher.performSearch(Unknown Source)
	at org.jabref@5.7.60000/org.jabref.gui.importer.fetcher.WebSearchPaneViewModel.lambda$search$3(Unknown Source)
	at org.jabref@5.7.60000/org.jabref.gui.util.BackgroundTask$1.call(Unknown Source)
	at org.jabref@5.7.60000/org.jabref.gui.util.DefaultTaskExecutor$1.call(Unknown Source)
	at org.jabref.merged.module@5.7.60000/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi,

for the specific issue you need to add the url to the General file field in the entry editor

For searching in general you have to enter a search term,

PS: For technical questions It’s better to ask in our gitter chat