Issues in entry creation workflow with Jabref 5.5

1. Great!

2. The timestamp field is not an official bibtex or biblatex field. Neither apparently is creationdate (Jabref is trying to follow bibtex and biblatex standards as close as possible wherever it makes sense). I am not aware for the cause of this switch, but I could imagine it has something to do with interoperationally and the ability to import bibliographic data from and export to other programs.

• Answer to Question 1: Use the find and replace function of a text editor. Make a backup of your library file first, then open your library with a text editor. Notepad++ is one you could use, but there are others around. If you are using that one, go to Search > Replace... (CTRL+H) → Enter into Find: timestamp; Enter into replace: creationdate. Done.
    • Answer to Question 2: Jabref also has a find and replace function. It has the advantage that it can be limited to work only within certain fields. You can use this to replace all the . in the date with -. You might want to do this, because of this and this.
      Also, in theory you could add a space in front of the T by finding T and replacing it with T, but please don’t. Where to find this feature: Within Jabref, go to Edit > Find and replace (CTRL+R); Then limit to creationdate field. Every new creationdate will not have a space though, so I would discourage this method. Furthermore, JabRef will not add a space here, because it follows the standard set in ISO 8601.
  3. Please post the full error message within six accents such as:
    ```
    the error message
    ```

4. I don’t know how to change multiple entry types. Maybe we can open an issue at github for this.