Add support for different article identifiers similar to isbn, issn and doi. That is, if these identifiers are present then JabRef should be able to get additional bibliographic information from the corresponding website and download the pdf. Importing a new entry based on the id should also be possible.
- arxiv (physics, math)
- asin (Amazon)
- bibcode (astronomy)
- eudml (European digital maths library)
- lccn (Library of Congress)
- mr (mathematical reviews)
- oclc (WorldCat)
- olid (Open Libarary)
- osti (Office of Scientific and Technical Information)
- pii (Publisher Item Identifier)
- pmid (PubMed) and pmc (PubMed Central)
- wos (Web of Science Accession number) related: DOI -> WOS
- zbl (Zentralblatt MATH)
- ‘isbn’, ‘lccn’, ‘oclc’ or ‘olid’: https://openlibrary.org/dev/docs/api/read or http://www.worldcat.org/
- pmc, pmid: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/pmctopmid/
- isbn, lccn, oclc, googlebooks: https://developers.google.com/books/docs/v1/using eg. https://www.googleapis.com/books/v1/volumes?q=isbn:0716604892 or http://books.google.com/books/feeds/volumes?q=OCLC32012617
- scopus: https://dev.elsevier.com/sc_apis.html
Please vote if you support this proposal:
- I would like to have this feature, too!
- I don’t care.