How to remove numbering in final list

Hello,
I am using Export-Filter_Editor_Linux_64bit_V04b to customize the reference style. How would I remove the numbering of the article list? That is, how do I pass from this:

1 Abedon, S. T.; Kuhl, S. J.; Blasdel, B. G.; Kutter, E. M. Phage treatment of human infections Bacteriophage 2011, 1, 66-85.
    2 Amorim, J. H.; Del Cogliano, M. E.; Fernandez-Brando, R. J.; Bilen, M. F.; Jesus, M. R.; Luiz, W. B.; Palermo, M. S.; Ferreira, R. C. C.; Servat, E. G. et al. Role of bacteriophages in STEC infections: new implications for the design of prophylactic and treatment approaches. F1000Research 2014, 3, 74.

to this:

Abedon, S. T.; Kuhl, S. J.; Blasdel, B. G.; Kutter, E. M. Phage treatment of human infections Bacteriophage 2011, 1, 66-85.
Amorim, J. H.; Del Cogliano, M. E.; Fernandez-Brando, R. J.; Bilen, M. F.; Jesus, M. R.; Luiz, W. B.; Palermo, M. S.; Ferreira, R. C. C.; Servat, E. G. et al. Role of bacteriophages in STEC infections: new implications for the design of prophylactic and treatment approaches. F1000Research 2014, 3, 74.

Thanks