How to list references without numbering?

Hello,
the style American_Mineralogist.jstyle lists the references without numbering and has the following features:

PROPERTIES
Title=References
IsSortByPosition=false
IsNumberEntries=false
ReferenceParagraphFormat="Standard"
ReferenceHeaderParagraphFormat="Heading 1"

CITATION
AuthorField=author/editor
YearField=year
MaxAuthors=2
AuthorSeparator=, 
AuthorLastSeparator= and 
EtAlString= et al.
YearSeparator=, 
InTextYearSeparator= 
BracketBefore=(
BracketAfter=)
CitationSeparator=; 
UniquefierSeparator=, 

LAYOUT
article=\format[AuthorLastFirstAbbreviator,NoSpaceBetweenAbbreviations,AuthorAndsCommaReplacer,Replace( &,\, and)]{\author} (\format[FormatChars]{\year}\uniq) \format[FormatChars]{\title}. \journal, \volume, \format[FormatPagesForHTML]{\pages}.

what is the feature that says NOT to number the references?
Thank you

HI, I am not sure what you are meaning by “Not to number the references”, (author-year style?) but you can find a description the properties here OpenOffice/LibreOffice integration - JabRef

IsNumberEntries=false

I mean, listing them simply like this:

Abramowitz, L., Jacquard, A.C., Jaroud, F., Haesebaert, J., Siproudhis, L., Pradat, P., Aynaud, O., Leocmach, Y., Soubeyrand, B., Dachez, R., Riethmuller, D., Mougin, C., Pretet, J.L., and Denis, F. (2011) Human papillomavirus genotype distribution in anal cancer in France: the EDiTH V study. Int J Cancer, 129, 433-439.
Aghakhani, A., Hamkar, R., Ramezani, A., Bidari-Zerehpoosh, F., Sabeti, S., Ghavami, N., Banifazl, M., Rashidi, N., and Eslamifar, A. (2014) Lack of human papillomavirus DNA in colon adenocarcinama and adenoma. J Cancer Res Ther, 10, 531-534.
Akintola-Ogunremi, O., Luo, Q., He, T.C., and Wang, H.L. (2005) Is cytomegalovirus associated with human colorectal tumorigenesis?. Am J Clin Pathol, 123, 244-249.

Not as

1. Abramowitz, L., Jacquard, A.C.,...

or

[1]. Abramowitz, L., Jacquard, A.C., ...

IsNumberEntries=false

does it. Thank you

UPDATE: actually IsNumberEntries=false gives the alphabetic order of the references. I need a numbered referring but without the number in the final list, something like:

main text [1] abracadabra [2].
References
Author 1
Author 2

So later I can arrange the format of the references with Writer’s numbered list to fit the journal format.

Uff, I am not entirely sure if this is possible, as this is by default corresponding to the citation in the text.

From the docs OpenOffice/LibreOffice integration - JabRef

The optional citation properties BracketBeforeInList and BracketAfterInList override BracketBefore and BracketAfter if set. These can be used if you want different types of brackets (or no brackets) in the reference list. Note that these need not be brackets as such - they can be any combination of characters.

You can maybe try around with them. Maybe @teertrinker has an idea.