I’m hoping someone could help point me in the right direction with my problem; I tried searching both this forum, the documentation and the github issues for any solution, but to no avail.
My version info:
Linux 5.10.11-arch1-1 amd64
I was initially using JabRef about a year or so ago to create a small .bib file that I shared with others on a website via BibBase. Worked like a charm, loved it. Since then, JabRef has been updated on my system (looking cool, btw), but now is unable to display the Japanese characters correctly. All other applications on my system correctly display them, and the .bib file is also correct.
Out of curiousity, I also tried to see what happens if I switch the language to Japanese, and the problem persists except for the window title…