I occasionally found a bug relating to file association. Here’s what I’ve operated:
- import an entry
- drag pdf file to the entry while the file was open while the file name wasn’t changed.
- but I wish to have the formatted file name, so I close the file, remove link.
- drag pdf to the entry again.
Then I found the link remained as it was last time, but the filename changed automatically. This resulted in the wrong file path in the entry and the file could not be open through Jabref.
I also snippted screenshots for a more direct view.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.