I just moved from Mendeley to JabRef. I am working on Ubuntu 20.04, with LibreOffice 7 and I have installed JabRef 5.1.
- The java runtime option is selected
- both JabRef and the Writer office are open
- The connection with LibreOffice is successful and JabRef points to the L.O. executable
- but when I try to insert a citation, no document is found;
- and I can’t select the document:
I am running this version of Java:
$ java -version
openjdk version “11.0.8” 2020-07-14
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.8+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.8+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04, mixed mode, sharing)
How can I solve this problem?